本帖由 小叶2006-06-23 发布。版面名称:前端开发

1. 小叶

小叶 New Member

注册:
    2005-09-04
    帖子:
    赞:
    html, web 2.0

http://www.interaktonline.com/blogs/alexandru/index.php?view=article&id_art=105

It seems that, finally, things are starting to move with HTML - in the right direction. Edd Dumbhill has created this article about changes in HTML that might affect the future of the Internet. Coverage on Slashdot.

What's worthy in the article:

1. HTML is popular because is easy to learn from other's work (by viewing the source)
    2. There are three directions to improve the current HTML experience
    With Ajax people try to overcome the inherent HTML limitations
    XHTML 2.0 is a radical change in HTML promoted by w3c
    The WHATWG group wants to incrementally improve the current HTML standard​
    Let's see what WHATWG (Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group) is all about.

• backed by Mozilla, Safari and Opera
    • directions: HTML5, Web Applications 1.0, Web Forms 2.0
    • what's inside:
    • Calendar control, an address card, a datagrid, progress meters, drag and drop, and menus
    • Programming extensions to the Document Object Model (DOM), including server-sent DOM events
    • Improvements to the XMLHttpRequest object
    • Dynamic bitmap graphics through the canvas element. A quick demo with several shapes. And a "Doom" in a browser (Firefox 1.5 and Safari only)
    • There is a JS implementation for Web Forms 2.0 for IE
    The movement is definately interesting, even if the rise of Ajax frameworks might lower the need for a new standard. It's clear that the web 2.0 applications should work with current browsers, but there are clear signs of evolution...

Do you think HTML is really dead? I see it flourishing - but I'm open to argue, but with my blog comments disabled, you can reach me by e-mail at acostin AT interaktonline.com.

2. Hoofei

Hoofei New Member

注册:
    2005-12-10
    帖子:
    赞:
    谁帮忙翻译一下。看得有点累。

3. shangjay

shangjay New Member

注册:
    2006-01-13
    帖子: